Company that continues a long-year tradition of INTERAUDIT companies, which were established with foreign capital participation and they provide services to all clients since 1991 in the following departments:
- audit of final accounts
- valuation of companies and their individual units of property, liabilities and own equity.
- economical and accounting guidance including supervision of internal accounting relationship
We profite from experience gained by working with various customers in Czech and Slovakia Republic.
INTERAUDIT LUTO 21 and it's employees are distinguished:
- responsible approach to clients
- state of the art expertise and technical ability
- international focus
- their extensive experience and partnerships
- communicational skill and team work
In the Czech Republic INTERAUDIT LUTO 21 has approximatelly 10 partners and employees, and beside others 10 external collabolators. The offices are situated in Prague, Brno and Hodonín.
Contemporary Partners INTERAUDIT LUTO 21
|Ing. Peter Kováčik||Managing director||Auditor in CZE, SVK, tax advisor in SVK, valuation expert|
|Jana Tůmová||Procurator||Salary Specialist and accounting expert|
|Ing. Karolina Russová||Salary Specialist and accounting|
|Miroslav Hubáček||Director of the part in Brno||Assistant of auditor and accounting expert|
|Ing. Dana Kováčiková||Managing director||Assistant of auditor and accounting specialist|
|Ing. Jaromír Herůdek||IT specialist|
|Ing. Eva Antonínová||Auditor in CZE and accounting expert|
|Ing. Lubomír Motl||Tax advisor in CZE, specialist for VAT and accounting expert|
Present key asociates to INTERAUDIT LUTO 21
|Ing. Bořivoj Rektořík||Tax advisor in CZE and valuation expert in CZE|
|RNDr. Peter Ferenc||Tax advisor in CZE, specialist for tax jurisdiction and accountant expert|
|Ing. Milan Pořízka||Interpreter - translator from German and English, accounting specialist|
|Ing. Ladislav Hráček||External specialist for international clients|
INTERAUDIT LUTO 21 - Genesis progression including predecessors and associates.
- In 1991 originated parent Companies INTERAUDIT SLOVAKIA, s.r.o. in Bratislava and INTERAUDIT BOHEMIA, s.r.o. in Prague were established
- In 1992 began to originate subsidiary companies in Czech Republic and Slovakia, where was also INTERAUDIT LUČENEC, s.r.o.
- In 1993 was the companion of INTERAUDIT LUČENEC, s.r.o. Ing. Peter Kováčik, in the time like a tax advisor in Slovakia
- In 1994 was established INTERAUDIT MORAVIA, s.r.o. with 6 employees and others external collaborators, where were founders Ing. Přemysl Obšil and Ing. Miroslav Štěnička, our long collaborators
- In 1995 Ing. Peter Kováčik like a companion of INTERAUDIT LUČENEC, s.r.o. moved from Lučenec to Hodonín and established with wife in Czech Republic the company LUTO 21, s.r.o.
- In 1996 formed in Slovakia the company TAXAUDIT, kom. spol., which continued to the company INTERAUDIT focused on tax audit. One of founders was Ing. Kováčik, who vindicated in this year also the specialisiation in the Chamber of Auditors in Czech Republic ? KAČR
- In 1997 was established in the framework of companies INTERAUDITS new company INTERAUDIT GROUP, s.r.o.. The companion was Ing. Kováčik. In this company was 10 auditors, 30 assistants of auditor and another 10 specialists in other areas, especially in valuating of entities
- In 1998 and 1999 there was stabilisation of Ing. Peter Kováčik at the market of auditors in Czech Republic
- In 2000 the company LUTO 21, s.r.o. wided its activity, and changed the name to INTERAUDIT LUTO 21, s.r.o. and accepted new companions
- In 2001 the company INTERAUDIT LUTO 21, s.r.o. wided its activity to valuating of property of concessions of movable things, no mobable, financial property and valuating of entity.
- In 2002 terminated its activity in the company Ing. Přemysl Obšil, one of founders IAL 21, but he is still cooperating externally in the area of valuating
- In 2003 the company INTERAUDIT GROUP, s.r.o. was one of international, auditorial, accounting and advisory companies NEXIA INTERNATIONAL, which is in the international scale in 10 position
- In 2004-2006 the company refinemented its structure
- In 2005 was established in Slovakia new company in the net INTERAUDIT Group, s.r.o. with the name INTERAUDIT Consult, s.r.o., which is focused on advisory activity, especially in the area of taxes and accounting, where is Ing. Kováčik managing director and tax advisory
- In 2007 the collegue Miroslav Hubáček established new office of IAL 21 in the center of Brno na Příkopě 27/2a, next to IBC and terminated the office U dráhy 16, 664 49 Ostopovice
- In 2008 the cooperation improved with NEXIA AP, a.s. and there was terminated the action of Ing. Kováčik in INTERAUDITu Lučenec, s.r.o.
- In 2009 the company improved modern technologies. Also there was change in ownership structure of companions, when Ing. Bořivoj Rektořík sold its business share to Ing. Dana Kováčiková who is managaing director and Ing. Pavel Jedlička sold its business share to Ing. Eva Antonínová, successfull assistant of auditor
- In 2010 were changes in INTERAUDIT GROUP, s.r.o., and a INTERAUDIT LUTO 21, s.r.o. was new member of association INTERAUDIT with scope in Slovakia and Czech Republic
- In 2011 began new cooperation with companies CONSULTATIO from Wien and with Slovak filial and with company FIZA from Brno
- In December 2012 sold Ing. Milan Pořízka his share to new member Ing. Lubomír Motl, tax advisor, specialist to tax area and accounting expert.
- In February 2013 collegue Ing. Eva Antonínová became and auditor with the certification nr. 2294 and IAL 21 began to use new softwares for the auditing documentation
- Year 2014 started as using of 4 year?s results of research and development in the area of Development of technologies of gaining and doing audits. In summer 2014 Dr. Peter Ferenc sold his trade share to Mr. Pavel Jedlička, the partner who returned back. Dr. Peter Ferenc stayed like a cooperating partner and his experiences are still used to company?s profit. By the end of summer the colleque Mr. Miroslav Hubáček established new office IAL 21 in direction Sochorová 40 and also cancelled old office next to IBC in direction Příkop 27/2a.
- In 2015 the collegue Mr. Miroslav Hubáček started new office TC in the part of Brno ? Žabovřesky, street Sochorova 40 and cancelled old office next to IBC, street Na Příkopu 27/2a. Our company developed modern technologies of audit, especially in the base of realized experiences from supervising of auditor profession, which IAL 21 realized from KAČR by the beginning 2015
- By the end of 2015 and the begin 2016 was new control by the supervisors from KAČR. The results of this control was used to improving of our auditing documentation
- In October 2017 was another control by the supervisors from KAČR, the result was that we should still improve our actitivity
- As the result of controls in 2018 and 2019 we are cooperating with new collegue Ing. Jaromír Herůdek, who is also the companion from October 2018